Sure, the leftovers are safely in their tupperware with care but this doesn’t give me any less of a reason to tell you what I’m thankful for.
- Tightly made beds with fresh sheets
- Early morning phone calls and texts
- A workplace with positive energy, constantly. Great coworkers and a fun place to spend my days
- Fresh hot cocoa made on the stove
- Puppy kisses
- Friends who know what you’re thinking even when you don’t say it
- Christmas shopping, cookies and carols
- Thanksgiving dinners with family that you only get to see a few times a year
- Ice cream
- Sing-a-longs in the car
- Fuzzy slippers
- Down Comforters
What are you thankful for?? Don’t be thankful just on Holidays. Be thankful every day for what you have. Hope everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving Break!